HCC Veterans Affairs
Highland Community College welcomes the opportunity to serve undergraduate veteran, active duty, and reservist students.
What Students Need To Know
- To be eligible for VA educational benefits, students must be degree-seeking with a declared major.
- Veterans are paid according to the number of credits in which they are enrolled and the length of term and/or course.
- Student veterans are eligible to receive financial aid and VA benefits. To apply for financial aid, plese contact the HCC Financial Aid Office.
- Courses required for veteran student degree programs will qualify for payment with VA educational benefits.
- Veteran students who have been previously enrolled in college coursework and have not met satisfactory academic progress, will not qualify to receive veteran's benefits until they return to good academic standing.
To apply for benefits, please submit the online application from the Veterans Online Application VONAPP VA Website.
For more information about Veterans Affairs at Highland Community College, contact:
Highland Community College
For more information from the Department of Veterans Affairs, please visit their website.