Highland Community College Title IX Resources
At Highland Community College, our goal is to create and maintain a safe and invitational environment for all students, employees and campus visitors. This page is designed to help the campus community access policies and services that assist us in this endeavor. If you have a concern about sexual misconduct, general misconduct, or if you simply want to express a concern about a fellow student, co-worker or campus visitor, please fill out the appropriate form below and your concern will be routed to the appropriate campus personnel.
Used to report Concerns, Policy Violations or General Misconduct that is not sexual in nature
Used to report cases of sexual harassment, discrimination, or anything related to gender based misconduct.
If you or someone you know is the victim of a crime or if there has been a violation of the Student Code of Conduct, it is important that you contact personnel that can help you resolve the matter.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-442-6020
email@example.com or 785-442-6016
firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-741-2206
Human Resources, Title IX Coordinator for Employees-
email@example.com or 785-442-6010
In response to 34 CFR Part 106.4(b)(10) of the 2020 Title IX Regulations that mandate the public sharing of materials used to train college Title IX team members, this page contains links to materials used to train Highland Community College's team members. This page will be updated periodically when additional material has been used to train team members throughout the year.
- ATIXA’s Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Training & Certification Course
- ATIXA’s Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training & Certification Course
- 2020 Title IX Regulations as a Checklist
- ATIXA Title IX Coordinator’s Roadmap for Developing an Implementation Plan for the 2020 Regs
- ATIXA Summary of 2020 Title IX Regulations and Quick Tips
- OCR Training Webinar on Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings
- OCR Webinar on Due Process Protections Under the New Title IX Regulations
- OCR Webinar on How to Report Sexual Harassment Under Title IX
- ATIXA Webinar on OCR Proposed Regulations
- ATIXA Webinar on Ten Things to Know About the New Title IX Regulations
- ATIXA Webinar on Hearing Panels and Decision-Makers
- Pregnancy & Title IX
- Case Study Packet
Know Your IX-Empowering Students to Stop Sexual Violence
Domestic Violence National Hotline-1-800-799-SAFE (7233)