On September 8, 2020, Highland Community College, friends, local businesses and supporters... Read More
We're excited you're interested in Scottie Nation!
Before taking classes at HCC, you must:
- Complete the online Application for Admission Form.
*Most in-person classes have started for the fall semester. Students may still apply to take classes this fall-- especially for the second session of online classes and Fall Blitz classes.
- Non-online applicants: Complete the State required Tuberculosis Form
- Highland Campus applicants only: sign up for a New Student Early Enrollment Day.
- Submit official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts.
- Submit ACT/SAT scores (if taken). Placement Testing Information.
Send any information above to:
Highland Community College
606 W Main
Highland, KS 66035
Email: Admissions Office