NEW ORDERING PROCESS-READ CAREFULLY
Transcripts will not be sent until all financial obligations to HCC have been met. Requests will not be accepted by mail, phone, fax, or email.
A transcript is a certified, official copy of a student’s permanent academic record. It contains confidential information and cannot be released without the student’s written permission and signature.
REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
- National Student Clearinghouse-- HCC uses the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) as our online service provider to provide secure online ordering and delivery of your HCC transcript. It is FAST, easy, safe, and available 24/7.
You will need:
1. The mailing or email address of where you want your transcript sent. If you are sending your transcript to another college, check their website to obtain their address or email information.
2. A major credit or debit card. Your card will only be charged after your transcript has been sent.
You will receive email and/or text message updates to track the progress of your transcript request. Just enter your personal email address and/or cell phone number when you place your order.
In-person requests will be accepted only at the main campus in Highland. Make your request at the Registrar’s Office, Highland Community College, 606 West Main Street, Highland, KS. Our transcript hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Please have your Student ID or driver’s license available for identification purposes.
Each transcript costs $5.00. The National Student Clearinghouse accepts MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit and debit cards. Delivery fees are listed within the National Student Clearinghouse and vary depending on type of delivery and destination.
HCC does not provide unofficial transcripts. Students may access their unofficial HCC transcript by logging into their MyHCC account. Simply visit our website at www.highlandcc.edu and click on “LOGIN” at the top of the page.
Sign in using HCC credentials >> Select MyHCC icon >> Select Grades >> Unofficial Transcript
HCC login credentials consist of
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: password you created
If you do not remember your HCC credentials, please select the “Forgot MyHCC Password”. If you continue to experience login issues, please contact the IT department at 785-442-6060 for assistance.
1. Transcript requests are processed within two business days of receipt. However, a longer period of time may be required for processing at the end of each semester and during peak enrollment times.
2. Transcripts will not be issued if you have a financial obligation to HCC.
3. Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone, mail, email or fax.
4. Transcripts for a student’s secondary and previous college education, which have been submitted to HCC as a requirement for admission, become a part of the student’s official file. HCC does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was completed.
5. No one (including your parent, spouse, coach, etc.) may request or pick up your transcript without your written permission and signed (pen to paper) authorization. Please identify in your request the name of the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript. Proper identification must be provided by the authorized person to pick up a transcript.
6. A mailed transcript is not considered official if the seal is broken.