Atchison Center Courses
A schedule of the current semester's Atchison Center courses may be viewed online by following the link below. The search engine may be refined to search for a variety of courses, dates, times, instructors, etc.
View Spring 2017 Courses at Atchison - Enrollment is open
View Spring 2017 Allied Health Schedule (updated 10/27/2016)
Spring classes start January 17
Career Placement and Student Employment page, so if you looking for job take a look!
Enroll today for spring classes! Classes start the week of January 17.
Like us on Facebook! We're Highland Community College Technical and Atchison Center.
HCC RaveAlerts is changing to an opt-in service. To continue receiving texts please visit http://www.getrave.com/login/highlandcc
Up to ten, $500 scholarships may be awarded each year to students attending the regional campus centers. Students must enroll in at least six credit hours at a Regional Center to qualify.
Regional Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a Kansas resident
- Must have completed 12 hours of HCC coursework from a Regional Center with an overall GPA of 2.5.
- Must be degree seeking with Highland Community College.
- Scholarship is available for the fall and spring semesters only (not summer).
- Scholarships may not be used for HCC online or concurrent classes at a high school.
Students should print off the Teacher Recommendation Form and deliver to the teacher of their choosing that will serve as a reference. You should also provide them an envelope with your name printed on the front. Return the sealed recommendation envelope with the teacher’s signature across the back flap and include with your application.
Type your name at the top right hand corner of your page and the regional center which you attend. Provide questions and answers on the same page.
Answer the following 3 questions (EACH question should be answered with approximately 150 words).
1. Explain the importance of your major or area of interest in our society.
2. Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
3. State any personal or family circumstances affecting your need for this scholarship.
Your recommendation and application should be taken to your Regional Director by May 15th. Award recipients will be notified by June 15th.
If you have questions concerning this scholarship, please consult with your Regional Center Director.
Atchison Weather Cancellations
In the case of stormy weather, check the following for College closings:
HCC RAVE Text Alerts
KMBC Channel 9
KCTV Channel 5
KQTV Channel 2
WIBW Channel 13
KAIR Radio (93.7 FM/1470 AM)
Call the Atchison office for special messages at (913)367-6204
Our cancellations will be listed as “Highland Community College Technical Center”. Decisions for evening classes may not be made until after 4 pm.