Highland Community College’s Arts in the Barn series will host the HCC Lads & Lassies on... Read More
Atchison Center Courses
Spring enrollment is Open!
A schedule of the current semester's Atchison Center courses may be viewed online by following the link below. The search engine may be refined to search for a variety of courses, dates, times, instructors, etc.
Allied Health Spring 2019 Schedule (update 11/2/2018)
Allied Health Fall 2018 Schedule (update 07/25/2018)
Enroll today for classes! First day of spring classes is January 17th
Career Placement and Student Employment page, so if you looking for job take a look!
Like us on Facebook! We're Highland Community College Technical and Atchison Center.
Up to ten, $500 scholarships may be awarded each year to students attending the regional campus centers. Students must enroll in at least six credit hours at a Regional Center to qualify.
Regional Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a Kansas resident
- Must have completed 12 hours of HCC coursework from a Regional Center with an overall GPA of 2.5.
- Must be degree seeking with Highland Community College.
- Scholarship is available for the fall and spring semesters only (not summer).
- Scholarships may not be used for HCC online or concurrent classes at a high school.
Students should print off the Teacher Recommendation Form and deliver to the teacher of their choosing that will serve as a reference. You should also provide them an envelope with your name printed on the front. Return the sealed recommendation envelope with the teacher’s signature across the back flap and include with your application.
Type your name at the top right hand corner of your page and the regional center which you attend. Provide questions and answers on the same page.
Answer the following 3 questions (EACH question should be answered with approximately 150 words).
1. Explain the importance of your major or area of interest in our society.
2. Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
3. State any personal or family circumstances affecting your need for this scholarship.
Your recommendation and application should be taken to your Regional Director by May 15th. Award recipients will be notified by June 15th.
If you have questions concerning this scholarship, please consult with your Regional Center Director.
Atchison Weather Cancellations
In the case of stormy weather, check the following for College closings:
HCC RAVE Text Alerts
KMBC Channel 9 FOX Channel 4
KQTV Channel 2
WIBW Channel 13
KAIR Radio (93.7 FM/1470 AM)
Call the Atchison office for special messages at 785-442-6180
Our cancellations will be listed as “Highland Community College Technical Center”. Decisions for evening classes may not be made until after 4 pm.