Kirsten Reicherter, HCC Online student, knows the benefit of taking online classes at her own pace.... Read More
Atchison GED Test Schedule
*TEST-TAKERS MUST PRE-REGISTER AT LEAST 1 WEEK PRIOR TO TEST DATE AT WWW. GED.COM*
Testing is available:
- Most Wednesdays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Most Thursdays 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
- One Thursday a month 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch break.
The finish times on this schedule are an approximation. Examinees should be aware that testing might end at a slightly later time than what is stated above.
- Testing is held at the Highland Community College Technical Center at 1501 W. Riley in Atchison in Building E, 785-442-6205.
- Please arrive on time! examinees will not be allowed to enter the testing room after the test has begun and will be charged, the cost of the test by GED, to reschedule the missed test.
- Examinees must have proper identification. This includes a Kansas Driver’s License or Kansas Identification Card. Examinees must show ID each day.
- Personal belongings will be required to be stored in a provided locker for the duration of the testing period.
- In the case of an examinee with disruptive or inappropriate behavior or in possession of a cell phone that sounds, the examiner must have the examinee removed from the testing room. The examinee’s test results will be canceled for that session.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing room. (A drinking fountain and rest rooms are available during breaks.)
Highland Community College Technical Center
1501 Riley Street
Atchison , KS 66002
For more information, contact Mary Johanning at 785-442-6205, or email@example.com.