Highland Community College is pleased to announce that Jordon O’Brien has been named the new... Read More
We're excited you're interested in Scottie Nation!
Before taking classes at HCC, you must:
- Complete the online Application for Admission Form.
- Non-online applicants: Complete the State required Tuberculosis Form
- Highland Campus applicants only: sign up for a New Student Early Enrollment Day.
- Submit official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts.
- Submit ACT/SAT scores (if taken). Placement Testing Information.
Send any information above to:
Highland Community College
606 W Main
Highland, KS 66035
Email: Admissions Office