Before taking classes at HCC, you must:
- Non-online students: Complete the State required Tuberculosis Form
- Fall 2016 Highland Main Campus applicants only: sign up for a New Student Early Enrollment Day.
- Review admission requirements.
- Complete the online Application for Admission Form or print and mail or fax a paper Application for Admission.
- Submit official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts.
- Submit ACT/SAT scores (if taken). Placement Testing Information.
Send any information above to:
Highland Community College
606 W Main
Highland, KS 66035
Email: Admissions Office