Adult Education Programs - Information (16-17 yrs)

Due to the passage of the Kansas Compulsory School Attendance Law, 16 or 17-year-olds must obtain a Compulsory School Attendance Disclaimer and Compulsory Attendance Exemption Form from the school district in which they currently reside. These forms must be signed by the student’s parent or legal guardian. A copy of the completed forms must be presented before a student can participate in the adult education classes or take the GED Test.


Contact your high school, your school district's administrative offices, or the Highland Community College Adult Education Program at 785-442-6205 for more information.

What's Happening At Highland