Highland Community College

AAS Degree and Certificate Programs

If you're considering a two-year degree that transfers to a four year college or university, you've come to the right place. HCC offers transferable AA (Associate of Arts), AS (Associate of Science), and AGS (Associate of General Studies) degrees that are designed to provide general education requirements that will prepare you to excel at the next level.

If you want to enter the workforce after earning an AAS (Associate in Applied Science) degree or a one or two-year certificate, you've also come to the right place.