For Immediate Helpdesk Questions or Assistance:
- Contact: The IT Helpdesk
- By Phone: (785) 442-6060 (Or call the 800 number in the link below)
- For Email, Chat, Or To Submit a Request Directly: Click HERE.
- Forgot your HCC password: Click HERE
For Assistance with HCC Online or Hybrid Classes:
- Contact: The Learning House Support Team
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Phone: (800) 985-9781
- By Chat: Click the Chat Button on This Page.
For "On-Ground" Technical Issues:
Such as Classroom Hardware Support, Hardware Orders, or Additional Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Contact: The HCC IT Team
- Create a Ticket By Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Submit a New Hardware Issue or Track an HCC IT Team Ticket Directly: See Details Below
- Click on the following link to access Track-IT: "HCC IT Work Orders" (Faculty & Staff Only)
- Select “Manage Work Order Requests"
- Select “Add a New Work Order.
- Fill out the information and click the “Submit” button.
- You can also log in using the link above to track the completion of your requests and review the issue resolution notes.
Additional Support Information
Highland Network Usage - Student Info
- If you are a student looking for answers to specific IT questions and/or Highland network info, please click here.
- For MyHCC training materials, please visit the Intranet. If you need instruction on how to do this, please click here.
Most Commonly-Used Technology Links
- Wireless Information
- Logging into your MyHCC
- Registering Online
- Making an Online Payment
- Configuring Email on iOS Devices
- Configuring Email on Android Devices
- Signing up for Highland RaveAlerts
- Network Policies
- Videos: MyHCC and Email - Student
- myLogin | HCC Single Sign-On (SSO) (How-to)
- myLogin | HCC Single Sign-On (SSO) (Videos)
Help Us Help You
How To Report A Problem
- If your computer displayed any error messages, please write them down or copy them into an email so that you can tell us exactly what they said.
- Tell us what you were doing when the problem occurred (e.g., saving a file in Word 2016, shutting down the computer, etc.).
- Tell us what you've tried so far to solve the problem (e.g., restarting your computer, turning a printer off & back on, replacing printer ink cartridge, etc.).
- If you're not worried about losing unsaved data, try restarting your computer. Restarting fixes many computer problems. (If you are worried about losing anything, do not restart unless told to do so by the Helpdesk staff.).
- Call the Helpdesk and relay the above information. Depending upon the type of problem, Helpdesk personnel may also want to know:
- If this is a recurring or a new problem. If recurring, when did it start?
- If anything has changed recently on your computer (e.g., newly installed software).
- What operating system you use (Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.13 [macOS High Sierra], etc.).