Free tickets to the event are available via Eventbrite. On January 28,... Read More
Guidelines for Use of Payment Plans
- Students must be paid in full or signed up for the Payment plan by registration day each semester.
- Students who have not signed up for the plan or paid in full by close of business on registration day will be dropped from classes.
- Students may finance 90% of their semester bill and must *pay 10% of their semester bill upon signing up for the payment plan (*for fall and spring semesters only).
- Students defaulting on payments will be dropped from classes (including campus housing & meal plan) immediately upon default. (Note: Drops will be made after the second try to debit the card which will be equivalent to about the 27th of each month.)
- Students defaulting on payments may not be allowed to access the payment plan for subsequent semesters.
- A $30 late fee will be charged for every payment missed.
- Balances more than 90 days past due will be sent to collections.
Information you will need to sign-up for a payment plan
- Sign up for payment plan here.
- Highland Community College ID number.
- Anticipated Balance
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information of the responsible person:
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the financial institutions name, phone number, account number, and the financial institution's routing number. (Most of this information is located on a check).
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number, expiration date, and security code.
If you have additional questions please see FAQ or contact Trey Collins 785-442-6001.
Spring 2019 payment plan is available on September 6, 2018.
Payments will be processed on the 5th or 20th of the month.
For additional support, contact Nelnet Customer Service at 800.609.8056.
Last day to
Number of payments
Months of payments