Highland Community College offers payment plans as yet another way to make college more affordable.This payment plan is administered by Nelnet Business Solutions. Any student taking an HCC course may finance their tuition, fee and main campus housing via one of the payment plans. There is a $25 non-refundable fee due immediately to establish a payment plan.
Students may set up a payment plan in their name, or they may authorize a parent, guardian or another individual to set up a payment plan on their behalf.
Spring 2017 Payment Plans
|Plan||# of Payments||Last Day to Sign-Up||Date of Payments Due|
|Five Payment Plan||5||December 1st||
|Four Payment Plan||4||January 1st||
|Three Payment Plan||3||February 1st||
|Two Payment Plan||2||March 1st||
|One Payment Plan||1||April 1st||April 5th|
Summer 2017 Payment Plans
|Plan||# of Payments||Last Day to Sign-up||Date of Payments Due|
|Three Payment Plan||3||May 5th||May 9th, June 9th, July 9th|
|Two Payment Plan||2||June 5th||June 9th, July 9th,|
Information you will need to sign-up for a payment plan
- Highland Community College ID number.
- Anticipated Balance
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
Account information of the responsible person:
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the financial institutions name, phone number, account number, and the financial institution's routing number. (Most of this information is located on a check).
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number, expiration date, and security code.
Click on the icon below to proceed to the payment plan portal.
Guidelines for Use of Nelnet Payment Plans
- Students must be paid in full or signed up for the Payment plan by registration day each semester.
- Students who have not signed up for the plan or paid in full prior to registration day will be dropped from classes.
- Students defaulting on payments will have a hold placed on their account. Until the account is paid in full, students will not be able to enroll or receive official transcripts.
- Students defaulting on payments may not be allowed to access the payment plan for subsequent semesters.
- A $30 late fee will be charged for every payment missed.
- Balances more than 90 days past due will be sent to collections.
- Students living in campus housing may be dismissed from housing and the meal plan immediately upon default.
If you have additional questions please access our FAQ document or contact Trey Collins 785-442-6001.