Guidelines for Use of Payment Plans
- Students must be paid in full or signed up for the Payment plan by registration day each semester.
- Students who have not signed up for the plan or paid in full by close of business on registration day will be dropped from classes.
- Students may finance 90% of their semester bill and must pay 10% of their semester bill upon signing up for the payment plan.
- Students defaulting on payments will be dropped from classes (including campus housing & meal plan) immediately upon default. (Note: Drops will be made after the second try to debit the card which will be equivalent to about the 27th of each month.)
- Students defaulting on payments may not be allowed to access the payment plan for subsequent semesters.
- A $30 late fee will be charged for every payment missed.
- Balances more than 90 days past due will be sent to collections.
Fall 2018 Payment Plans
|Payments||# of Payments||Last Day to Sign-Up||Payment Due Dates|
|Five Payments||5||June 29||July-November 5th|
|Four Payments||4||July 27||August-November 5th|
|Three Payments||3||August 29||September-November 5th|
|One Payment||1||October 26||November 5th|
Cost to Participate: $25 enrollment fee per term + 10% of your anticipated balance.
$30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned - Payments are due by the 5th of the month.
Information you will need to sign-up for a payment plan
- Highland Community College ID number.
- Anticipated Balance
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information of the responsible person:
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the financial institutions name, phone number, account number, and the financial institution's routing number. (Most of this information is located on a check).
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number, expiration date, and security code.
If you have additional questions please see FAQ or contact Trey Collins 785-442-6001.