1. Apply for Admission to HCC.
Students must apply for admission to take classes on the Highland Campus before the housing application link is provided via your personal email listed on the application. If you haven't applied for admission, you may do so below.
Apply for Admission to HCC by clicking the following button:
2. Then apply to live in Housing.
You can find the housing contract by clicking here.
3. Make the $150 deposit.
A one-time housing deposit fee of $150 is required for all students desiring housing. Students will not be assigned to housing until the housing deposit is received. You can pay the housing deposit using one of these three options:
- Cash App: $HCCStudentLife (please make sure to put your first and last name in the comment section)
- Call and pay with a card: Call the business office at 785-442-6001 to pay over the phone with a debit or credit card
- Mail in a check: Mail your $150 deposit with the student's name to
606 W Main
Highland KS 66035
Please be sure and read the terms and agreements of the housing contracts before signing. The terms and agreements are located on the backside of the housing contract and available online.
If students would like to complete our roommate questionnaire or request a certain roommate, they may do so by emailing email@example.com.
Housing assignments are made on a first come first serve basis.
**Students returning to live in Highland campus housing must resubmit the housing application every new school year. You may request the link by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.