Kirsten Reicherter, HCC Online student, knows the benefit of taking online classes at her own pace.... Read More
Highland Accepting Nominations for Athletic Hall of Famepublished April 10, 2013
Highland Accepting Nominations for Athletic Hall of Fame
Highland Community College will be accepting nominations for its Athletic Hall of Fame until May 31, 2013. To nominate a prospective candidate for induction into the Class of 2013, you may submit your nomination by e-mail to Greg Delzeit, HCC Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, completing an online nomination form that is available on the College Web site at www.highlandcc.edu/ , or by requesting a nomination form from the Athletic Director's Office:
* Name and contact information for your nominee
* Description of Nominee's achievements (honors, highlights, participation, years involved at HCC, service contributions)
* Post Highland activities
* Additional information and comments from person making the nomination.
Those eligible for nominations include:
* Former standout athletes who were freshmen no later than 2003
* Coaches/Faculty/Staff who have served the College and made significant contributions to HCC Athletics
* Honorary individuals who have served the interest of HCC Athletics
All nominations will be considered, but not all nominations will be inducted. Current members of the HCC Athletic Hall of Fame are Ben Allen, Dean Barber, Trumane Bell, Richard Paul Cotton, Frank Davis, Richard Hewins, Harold (Tony) Jeter, Terry Joyce ,Russell Karn, Fred Keenan, Dale Kessinger, John C. (J.C.) Leimbach, Robert McDowell, Ed Morland, John Misse, William T. Noll, Dr. Jack Nutt, and Jan Schwartz.