Spring 2022 is open now!
Summer and Fall 2022 enrollment will open March 28th!
1. Complete an online application for admission.
- Main Campus (Highland, KS) applicants: Enrollment Request.
If you have questions, contact Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment information.
- Wamego, Perry, Atchison/Technical Center, and Western Center applicants: You will receive an email once you’re online application is completed with enrollment information.
Contact the corresponding site for enrollment information.
- Online applicants: online enrollment
Contact Online Admissions at 785-442-6170 or email@example.com for enrollment info.
3. Placement is required to determine enrollment in math and English courses.
HCC offers placement testing at all regional sites and on campus. Click here to schedule a placement exam or for more information.
*ACT or SAT test scores, high school or GED GPA is also accepted for placement.
- Main Campus students: Meet with your advisor to enroll.
Regional Center and Online students: You are encouraged to meet with the regional Student Services Representative before enrolling in classes. Following the meeting, students may log in to their MyHCC accounts to enroll.
Click here to find a listing of HCC classes.
Financial Aid Posted to Accounts
Students with financial aid awarded prior to July 2 for the fall semester (October 2 for the spring semester) and who enroll on or before mid-July (mid-October for spring) will have financial aid posted to their student accounts for the Fall (or spring) semester. Please check your MyHCC account to view your statement.
All students who have not been awarded financial aid by July 2 and/or enroll after mid-July (or October 2 and enroll after mid-October for spring) must be prepared to make payment online through their MyHCC account or during Campus and Regional Registration Days (description below) without the benefit of a financial aid estimate. Upon completion of all financial aid paperwork, financial aid payments will be processed.
Highland Campus New Student Enrollment Day (HIGHLAND, KS)
- June 16, 2022
- Hosted on the Highland campus at the Walters Wellness Center.
- Meet with an advisor to enroll.
- Meet with other departments on campus if needed (Financial Aid, Housing, Disabilities, etc.).
- If you are unable to meet on this day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with an advisor.
Regional Center Enrollment Days for New And Returning Students
These dates are set aside for students attending one of HCC's regional centers. Students will have the opportunity to meet with an advisor to schedule classes and with financial aid representatives to receive assistance filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students who plan to enroll for their last semester should complete a Graduation Check prior to enrollment.
To find out the more information for one of our regional sites, please contact each location.
What is Registration Day?
Registration day at all of the regional centers and on the Highland campus is the last day to enroll and make final payments for the semester. Textbooks are distributed at registration days on the Highland campus and at the Tech Center. All HCC students should attend a registration day at the campus or center where most of their classes are being taken. Check your MyHCC account for information regarding your bill prior to attending a Registration Day. To eliminate a lengthy check-in process, students must have their HCC bill paid in full by financial aid, scholarships, and/or a payment plan. Students should confirm payment in their MyHCC account prior to attending a Registration Day. Questions my be directed to the HCC Business Office by emailing or calling 785-442-6001.