Golfers gathered on June 25 at Spring Creek Golf Course in Seneca, Kansas to learn more about... Read More
Assistant Softball Coach
Part-Time Positions (Partial Benefits)
- Highland, KS
- Bachelor's required.
- Valid driver's license with no major infractions in the past five years.
This is a part-time position. Housing available at no cost.
Assistant Coaching Duties:
- Attend practices and contests in the Softball Program
- Teach sportsmanship and set an example of good moral and physical behavior
- Teach fundamentals, techniques, etc., as directed by the Head Coach
- Assist the Head Coach with driving responsibilities to away contests
Will require day, evening, and some weekend hours.
Highland Community College does not provide sponsorship. All applicants must already be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S.
Highland Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Highland Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, creed, disability, marital or parental status, in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment as specified by federal and state laws and regulations.