Participants may register for the workshop here. Highland Community College will host a 3-D... Read More
Residence Life/Student Life Assistant Director
Full-Time Positions (With Benefits)
- Highland, KS
- Student Services
- February 1, 2019
- Associate's required; Bachelor's preferred.
- Related experience desired. Must be proficient in the use of the computer and social media.
The Residence Life/Student Life Assistant Director is responsible for assisting in both the Residence Life and Student Life programs. Will be responsible for decision-making in the absence of one or the other directors.
The Assistant Director will be required to live on campus in housing (at no charge) designated by Highland Community College or in an agreed upon location.
- Housing and all amenities (cable, internet access, all utilities) will be provided at no cost
- Meals provided from cafeteria at no cost when cafeteria is open (does not include summers)
This position will require evening and weekend duties.
Duties will include the following:
- Organize/sponsor dances, movies, special events
- Monitor students and conduct regular walk-throughs in student housing.
- Provide RA supervision and training.
- Develop/coordinate operation of intramural program and student activities program
- Develop campus-wide programming for the College's Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policy
- Assist in developing/coordinating/supervision of the intramural program and student activities program in conjunction with other campus student activities.
- Become/remain certified to facilitate HCC Challenge Course
For a full description of duties, request job description and application packet using the request form below.
Highland Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Highland Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, creed, disability, marital or parental status, in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment as specified by federal and state laws and regulations.