Community College students from across Kansas gathered March 7 for the annual Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)... Read More
Evening Office Assistant, Part-time
Part-Time Positions (Partial Benefits)
- Wamego, KS
- Student Services
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate's preferred
- Computer proficiency required. Office experience.
Provide office assistance and student services for the HCC Wamego Center. This position will work 20 hours per week. Specific work hours are Monday thru Thursday from 4:45 - 9:45 pm.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with incoming phone calls, assist walk-ins, respond to emails messages, take and deliver accurate messages.
- Assist with general office duties such as filing, directing students and visitors.
- Each evening, secure the Center at closing time by performing the following functions:
= Insuring that buildings are clear of students, employees, and the general public before locking down.
= Determining that individuals remaining in the buildings after lockdown have authority to remain.
= Reporting any security related problems immediately to the proper authorities
- Project a positive image for HCC with a polite and helpful mannerism.
Request application packet for full description of duties.
Highland Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Highland Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, creed, disability, marital or parental status, in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment as specified by federal and state laws and regulations.