Full-Time Positions (With Benefits)
- Highland, KS
- Master's preferred; Bachelor's considered
- See description below
Highland Community College was chartered on February 9, 1858, making it the first institution of higher education in Kansas. It is a fully accredited, comprehensive, public two-year college offering a wide range of instructional programs including several associate degree options as well as technical certificate programs and job-specific training. On-campus enrollment is 550+. An additional 2,500+ students are served in the nine county service area and online.
Highland Community College currently offers ten varsity sports and will be adding Women's Soccer in 2020, is a member of the Kansas Jayhawk Conference, the National Junior College Athletic Association, and competes in Region VI.
The Director of Athletics reports directly to the HCC President and is responsible for the entire management and administration of all phases of the intercollegiate sport programs and teams within the guidelines, rules, and regulations of Highland Community College, the Kansas Jayhawk Conference, and the National Junior College Athletic Association.
Request application packet for full description of duties.
Master’s Degree preferred; Bachelor’s considered.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fund raising.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in one or more athletic programs.
- Administrative Experience
- Ability to work harmoniously with various publics and diverse populations, individuals, small and large groups of administrators, faculty, staff, and students.
- Effective communication skills both orally and in written form.
- Basic knowledge of fund raising for non-profit organizations.
- Familiarity with NJCAA and KJCCC rules.
- Computer skills required.
Request an application packet for full description of duties.
Highland Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Highland Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, creed, disability, marital or parental status, in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment as specified by federal and state laws and regulations.