GED Test Day Schedule
Atchison 2-Day GED Test Schedule
*TEST-TAKERS MUST PRE-REGISTER AT LEAST 1 WEEK PRIOR TO TEST DAY*
8:30 – 9:00 AM Registration
9:00 – 11:00 Language Arts, Writing (2 hrs.)
11:00 – 11:10 Break
11:10 – 12:40 PM Mathematics (1 hr., 30 min.)
8:30 –8:45 AM Registration
8:45 –10:05 Science (1 hr., 20 min.)
10:05 – 10:15 Break
10:15 – 11:25 Social Studies (1 hr., 10 min.)
11:25 – 11:35 Break
11:35 – 12:40 PM Language Arts, Reading (1 hr., 5 min.)
The finish times on this schedule are an approximation. Examinees should be aware that testing might end at a slightly later time than what is stated above.
- Testing is held at the Highland Community College Technical Center at 1501 W. Riley in Atchison in Building E , (913) 367-6204.
- Please arrive on time! Esaminees will not be allowed to enter the testing room after the test has begun and will be charged $85.00 to reschedule the missed test.
- Examinees must have proper identification. This includes a Kansas Driver’s License or Kansas Identification Card. Examinees must show ID each day.
- Cell phones or other electronic devices must be turned off and must be given to the GED Examiner for the duration of the test, including breaks.
- Examinees may not keep personal belongings at the desk during the testing. Purses, jackets, and other personal belongings must be checked at a location in full view of all in the testing room.
- In the case of an examinee with disruptive or inappropriate behavior or in possession of a cell phone that sounds, the examiner must have the examinee removed from the testing room. The examinee’s test results will be canceled for that session.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing room. (A drinking fountain and rest rooms are available during breaks.)
Signature _____________________________________ Date_______________________
Highland Community College Technical Center
1501 Riley Street
Atchison , KS 66002
For more information, contact Mary Johanning at (785) 442-6055 or email@example.com.