Employment Listing | Full-Time Positions (With Benefits) | Office Assistant at Holton
Office Assistant at Holton
High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's or technical degree preferred
Excellent computer skills; Prior experience in an office setting desired
Provide office assistance at the HCC Holton Center. Also performs light custodial work. Work hours will be Monday thru Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Receive incoming phone calls, take and deliver accurate messages
- Requisition supplies for the office as well as classes offered
- Maintain classroom schedules and student records
- Maintain office filing system
- Assist with textbook inventory, labeling, and delivery
- Assist students and other customers as they call or come into the office
- Assist with data entry into the College's data entry software
- Perform student services and business office clerical duties associated with admissions, registration, and accounts receivable
Request application packet for complete listing of duties.
« back to landing page
Highland Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Highland Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, creed, disability, marital or parental status, in admissions, educational programs or activities, and employment as specified by federal and state laws and regulations.